Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Random thoughts

     Yeah, yeah.  I know.  It's been a while.  Always have lots to write to about but never have the time to do it.  Same old story.

     Today at work I saw this fat chick waddling along with a pack of smokes in her hand. I'm not talking slightly overweight here, I mean 130kg plus, sign me up to the next series of Biggest Loser kind of size.  My first instinct was to mention that if she was smoking to keep her weight down then she had better ramp it up a bit.  It's just the sort of cold, heartless bastard I am.  But a funny thing happened.  I checked myself and said nothing.  I actually felt sorry for her and even more so when I saw her pigging out on some fatty food and wedges a bit later on.  I started wondering how I could approach her and do something about it.  The way this woman is going she wont see fifty or maybe even forty-five. But how does one approach a total stranger about this?  Yes, I have an ulterior motive (personal trainer always on the hunt for new clients) but clearly this woman needs help regardless of my motives?
     A little bit unsure about how I feel about this.  I mean first I'm becoming more compassionate about the asylum seekers arriving on boats, now feeling pity for smoking fat chicks.... what next?  Before too long I wont be complaining about parents with prams, old people or dickheads who drive in the right-hand lane for no reason.  That scares me.

1 comment:

  1. Mate just say something.
    Either you wake the fat tart up and she sees a whole new world, u get a client, and change her life leaving u with a warm fuzzy feeling
    or
    she tells u to fuck off and nothing changes.
    From what I see its nothing lost, only gains to be made :)

    ReplyDelete