Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Small wins

  A bit disappointed with myself last night - less than a week after getting drunk I gave in and purchased a 6 & had 4 of them before sleep.  Not good, especially seeing as how good I've been feeling the last few days.  Still need to work on this.
  On a happier note - experiment with the Dober doggies seemed to work ok.  Didn't put them in the bathroom to sleep but did still keep the bedroom off limits.  No major dramas, went ok.  Slowly slowly we are getting them to behave the way we need in order to have a relaxing household.
  Managed to get up in time to cook wifey some hash browns which was appreciated.  Wifey seemed to be in a good mood.  I wasn't in a rush to get to work and snuck in a visit to Cherry Darlings for a sausage roll and banana & coconut milkshake. Win.
  Have also finished up at Blackwoood Fitness - which is a load off my shoulders.  I'm having a good week, still haven't done anything resembling training or exercise but I seem to be on a slowly upward spiral.

No comments:

Post a Comment