Tuesday, March 8, 2016

  So the going to bed earlier thing didn't quite work last night. Was asleep after midnight...  Did make a good decision not to watch the latest episode of 11.22.63 which I'll take as a win in the #betterdecisions department.
  This morning I still didn't get up right when the alarm went off, but did get up about 10mins later.  No drama, made it to the gym on time only to get a text from my 0645 client at 0640 that their car had broken down and they wouldn't be coming.... I was still getting paid but would've rather not been there.  Also noticed that there was an old german shepherd in the car next to me.  Had been there for almost an hour.  The window was down, the back seats were laid out nice and flat and he had blankets and toys.  It wasn't hot so I decided it was ok.  Not something I'd do but he looked a bit old and was probably good that he got out a bit with his owner.
  Coffee is kicking in, I'm nice and early at work, all is good for today so far, client no show aside.

No comments:

Post a Comment