Monday, March 7, 2016


  This morning was less of a shitfight than normal.  Woke up a little bit earlier than absolutely required and it resulted in more time to get ready, feed animals and get out the door.  Even managed a few minutes in front of the computer.  Traffic was crapper than usual but it wasn’t such an issue because I had the time and could ‘just motor’ as my dad would say.

  Best thing I say this morning were the galahs along War Memorial Drive and a lovely couple pulling their elderly dog along in a trailer, like one might use to move pot plants about.  I was really happy that there are people like that out there that care so much for their animals.

  I’m trying to approach this week in as positive a manner as possible and it will start from getting up a little earlier.  Posts on social media will be helpful for the main part, yet I’ll also try some activism if it’s at all possible.  Eating will be healthier and I’ll try and do little things at home to keep up maintenance.  Even if it’s just making sure that the washing up is done or I vacuum the cat gym.  Oh and also keep up the dog training, just a few minutes each night.

  The drinking of more water is vital as well – I feel so much clearer and focused.

 

  I really think that is the key to me getting on top of things.  Just taking nibbles at a time, ticking boxes even if they are small boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment