Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday-itis

  Woke up this morning with two dogs and another warm lump, which I assumed was Max cat, pushed up against me.  Could've slept in for another two days but must go to work.  Whilst I'm enjoying the resumption of my mountain biking, I'd forgotten that it works the upper body more than just cruising on the road.  Struggling to get through the day now.
  I'll need to perk up this evening though.  I start my personal training course tonight and I'd like to be awake at least.
  Thinking ahead to the SPR ride tomorrow - assuming I can fix my back brake that is rubbing rather badly - was thinking I need to have something right by the bed for when I wake up.  Maybe an apple.  Just something that can kick start things fairly instantly without me having to re-locate the espresso machine or a small fridge full of Red Bull to my bedside table.

No comments:

Post a Comment