Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tomorrow had to start somewhere...

  Ok.  Didn't make it to the SPR ride this morning (despite sorting out my back brake last night...).  Not going to beat myself up over it.  Accept it and move on.  Try again Thursday.
  Started my fitness course last night.  Five people (Samuel, Kelly, Melissa, Katie and Tim) plus myself made for a good little group.  I'm the only cycling freak but three of the others are into basketball so there is a bit of common ground.  All friendly enough and I can see myself getting on quite well with them.  There might be one other person who didn't show but I hope not as six is a good number for splitting off into pairs for exercises and tasks.  Just a bit of an introduction for the first night with a bit of a foray into what exactly is your 'core' and some information about your back and spine.
Also discovered a nice bruise on my hip from when I hip checked a tree on Sunday. Tried to take a pic of it - but it wasn't coming out so good.
Physio again for my neck this evening. Hopefully get that back to being good soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment